Planning for every scenario while you’re travelling is impossible, but with Seniors Travel Insurance you’ll know exactly what to do if something goes wrong. Take out a travel insurance policy with us and enjoy 24-hour access to AusAssistance, our emergency assistance partner.
AusAssistance gives you trusted advice if you face hardship or uncertainty while you’re abroad, including:
- Worldwide telephone access to medical professionals
- Medical evacuation or repatriation advice
- Help with lost luggage
- Lost/stolen travel document assistance
- Aid with disruption of travel
- Interpreter access and referral
- Payment of approved medical services by claims process or redirection of hospital accounts
For more information or to speak to one of our friendly team members, call us on 1300 051 095.