- Make sure you read the claim form carefully and complete it in full. If you don’t we will need to send the form back to you to complete.
- When supplying proof of identification, please make sure each item is valid and hasn’t expired.
- Identification supplied needs to match the name on the claim form (e.g. if the claim form is in the person’s married name then the identification needs to be in the married name).
- All documents provided other than the claim form need to be certified.
- We may need further information to assess the claim and if so we will be in contact with you.
- Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing.
- If we are unable to pay your claim, we will explain why and you will also be provided with the opportunity to present extra information to support your claim.
For further information, please refer to our Funeral Insurance FAQFrequently Asked Question page.
Cover the people that matter most today
For total peace of mind for your entire family, call our friendly team now. We’re here 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturdays on 1300 078 596. You can also request a call-back at a time that suits you.