Need to make a claim?
Hollard is the claims administrator for Australian Seniors Car insurance – so if you need to make a claim, Hollard’s claims consultants are ready to help.
Take a look at the steps below. If you still aren’t sure what you need to do or how our claims process works, please call us on 13 13 43. We are available 24/7 for you to lodge a claim or for emergency claims where your vehicle requires towing. For other claims enquiries, we are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, AEST.
Make sure you and your family are safe and secure.
Call the police if required by law or your policy.
- Make sure you and your family are safe and your car is secure.
- Make sure your car is safe and secure so it won’t be damaged further. This may mean having it towed.
- Call the police if required by the law or your policy.
- Get as much information as possible from anyone else involved, including names, addresses, phone numbers, registration plate numbers, driver’s licence numbers, makes and models, and insurers. And if you have your phone or a camera handy, it’s a good idea to take some photos of the incident.
- Have your own driver’s licence details ready.
- admit guilt, fault or liability except to the police;
- offer or negotiate to pay any claim; or
- approve any repairs, except essential repairs needed to minimise or prevent further loss or damage to your car.
- Call 13 13 43, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you can’t contact us, do everything you can to prevent any further damage, including having your car towed to the nearest safe place.
Claim Online or Call
Tell us what has happened straight away.
You can now log in to your Car Insurance Account to start your claim.
If you have already registered an account, please Login to claim online.
If you haven’t yet registered an account, please Register an account and then claim online.
Call us on 13 13 43.
What happens after you make a claim?
Below is an overview of what to expect after you’ve made a claim. Remember, if you have any questions or if you would like to know how your claim is progressing, you have a personal claims agent who can help you between Monday and Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
We will ask you to take your car to a Hollard Insurance network repairer for a quote.
We’ll choose a repairer as close as possible to your home or work.
We will assess the quotes and damage, and thereafter give approval to repair the damage or replace your goods.
Take your car to the appointed repairer and pick it up when repairs are complete. If an excess applies to your claim, it can be paid directly to the repairer.
We will take care of any settlements for damage to other parties, or recover any losses from third parties.
Drive with confidence today
For ultimate peace of mind on the road, talk to our friendly team today on 1300 760 157. We are here 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. You can also request a call-back at a time that suits you.