Need to make a claim?
If you’re facing a loss or terminal illness diagnosis, it’s easy to get the benefit you are entitled to. Simply follow the steps below to get started with your claim.
If you are having trouble or need more information, please call us on 1300 306 775 between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (AEST).
You or your nominated beneficiaries will need to let us know that a claim will be lodged. Simply call us on 1300 306 775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
A dedicated claims agent will contact you to discuss the claims process and provide any further instructions needed to proceed.
Send the completed form along with all requested documentation to:
Reply Paid 6728
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
- Make sure you read the claim form carefully and complete it in full. If you don’t we will need to send the form back to you to complete.
- When supplying proof of identification, please make sure each item is valid and hasn’t expired.
- Identification supplied needs to match the name on the claim form (e.g. if the claim form is in the person’s married name then the identification needs to be in the married name).
- All documents provided other than the claim form need to be certified.
- We may need further information to assess the claim and if so we will be in contact with you.
- If we are unable to pay your claim, we will explain why and you will also be provided with the opportunity to present extra information to support your claim.
Need more information? Read our Claims FAQsFrequently Asked Questions.
Cover the people that matter most today
For total peace of mind for your entire family, call our friendly team now. We’re here between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday on 1300 050 510. You can also request a call-back at a time that suits you.