Need to make a claim?

Hollard is the claims administrator for Australian Seniors Home and Contents insurance – so if you need to make a claim, Hollard’s claims consultants are ready to help.

Take a look at the steps below. If you still aren’t sure what you need to do or how our claims process works, please call us on 13 13 43. We are available 24/7 for you to lodge a claim or for emergency claims where your home is unsecured or unsafe to occupy. For other claims enquiries, we are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, AEST.

Step 1: Stay Safe

Make sure you and your family are safe and secure.

Call the police if required by law or your policy.

Step 2: Gather Information

Don’t forget to obtain as many details as possible if another party is involved, including their name, address, and insurance details.

If you have your phone or a camera handy, take some photos of the incident.

Step 3: Call or Click

Tell us what has happened straight away.

Call us on 13 13 43 or make a claim online by completing the most appropriate form below:

Hollard is the claims administrator for Australian Seniors and by clicking on the below form you will be transferred to the Hollard website.

We’ll give you a claim number as soon as you report the incident to us.

We’ll also let you know if you need to pay an excess – so you’ll know where you stand straight away.

What happens after you make a claim?

Below is an overview of what to expect after you’ve made a claim. Remember, if you have any questions or if you would like to know how your claim is progressing, you have a personal claims agent who can help you between Monday and Friday, 8am to 5pm AEST.


We will organise quotes from our network of Hollard Insurance builders and repairers. They’ll inspect the damage, organise any emergency repairs and write a report.


We will assess the quotes and damage, and thereafter give approval to repair the damage or replace your goods.


Home insurance: The builder or supplier will get in touch with you about repairing the damage. If you need to pay an excess, this is usually paid directly to the builder when they commence work.

Contents insurance: The supplier will contact you about replacing your items. If you need to pay an excess, this is usually paid directly to Hollard Insurance, or deducted from any cash settlement.


Relax and let us take care of everything else.

We will pay the builder or supplier.

Cover your home & contents today

For total cover of the things you’ve worked hardest for, call our friendly team now. We’re here 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturdays on 13 13 43. You can also request a call-back at a time that suits you.