Seniors One-Trip Travel (International and Domestic)
Selecting Your Cover
||Covered Locations under each Plan
|Worldwide excluding Cuba
||Americas (excluding Cuba) and Africa (compulsory if more than 20% of Your Journey is in the Americas and/or Africa) and locations covered by Plans Worldwide excluding the Americas and Africa, South East Asia, New Zealand / Pacific Islands and Domestic.
|Worldwide excluding the Americas, Africa and Cuba
||UK, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, China, the Middle East, and Indian Sub-Continent and locations covered by Plans South East Asia, New Zealand / Pacific Islands and Domestic.*
|South East Asia
||South East Asia and locations covered by Plans New Zealand / Pacific Islands and Domestic.*
|New Zealand / Pacific Islands
||New Zealand, Indonesia, South West Pacific and locations covered by Plan Domestic.*
Who can be Covered
||Cover for You and Your Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) other Unrelated Children provided they are travelling with You on the Journey.
||Cover for You and Your Spouse/Partner and Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) Unrelated Children provided they are travelling with You on the Journey.
Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) Unrelated Children are covered for free when You purchase this Policy. There is no restriction on the number of Dependent Children and Grandchildren covered, but all Dependent Children, Grandchildren and Unrelated Children must be named on the Policy.
If You purchase the Joint Cover, the maximum benefit amount We will pay for claims by You and any other persons covered (including the Dependent Children) is twice the benefit shown in the table below.
Important Information about Travel Insurance
- You are not aware of any circumstance which is likely to give rise to a claim before You take up this insurance.
- You are a permanent resident of Australia and will be returning to Your Home at the completion of the Period of Insurance.
- Journey must commence and terminate while this Policy is in force and be more than a one-hundred (100) kilometre radius from Your Home.
- Your Journey must not be greater than 6 months under the International Plans or 3 months under the Domestic Plan.
- Age Limit:
- Adults – Eighteen (18) up to and including Eighty-Nine (89) years of age.
- Dependent Children, Grandchildren and Unrelated Children – up to and including twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Due to legislation, medical expenses for treatment and services received in Australia are not payable under this policy.
* Covered locations include the Americas (excluding Cuba) and Africa if less than 20% of Your Journey occurs in the Americas and/or Africa.