$1,000 Cash Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency $1,000 Giveaway (“the Promotion”).
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency (Australian Seniors), ABN 31 604 937 902, a trading name of Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (GFS), ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (collectively referred to as “the Promoter/We/Us”).
Authorised under Permit No NSW LTPS/19/31526
All Australian States and Territories.
- The Promotion is open for entry by any Australian resident over 18 years of age excluding:
- employees of GFS;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a GFS employee;
- any person who has breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants can only enter once and in their own name. Business names or company names will not be accepted for entry.
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 11th February 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31st May 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- There is one Prize giveaway – the winner will receive 1 x $1,000 eftpos Gift Card (“the Prize”) which can be used at any store, Australia wide, wherever eftpos prepaid cards are accepted. prepaid cards are accepted. Some merchants may choose not to accept eftpos prepaid gift cards. The total prize pool value is equal to $1,000.
- The Prize must be activated within 3 months of issue date and must be used within twelve (12) months from the date from the date of activation. Any portion of the Prize not redeemed in this period will be void. For eftpos Gift Card Terms and Conditions, see https://www.activateacard.com.au/Home/TermsAndConditions
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for Cash.
- The Prize will be issued in the name of the winning entrant.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete an Australian Seniors Insurance Agency Competition Entry Form either:
- Online via the competition website www.seniors.com.au/win or www.seniors.com.au/giveaway or;
- Completing a printed Competition Entry Form and returning to Australian Seniors Insurance Agency.
- To be placed in the draw and be eligible to win, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The entrant must enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period; and
- The requirements of clauses 1, 2 and 8 must be satisfied and done in accordance with all of these Terms & Conditions; and
- All information provided must be complete, genuine and accurate at the time of completing the form. If an entry is found to be falsified, whether wholly or a substantial part, it will be disqualified from the Promotion.
This clause (clause 9) is active despite any communication of the result of the Promotion.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner consents to the publication of their name and State of residence in any advertisement/s or article/s relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
- There will be one (1) draw for this Promotion. This draw will take place at Greenstone Financial Services, 58 Norwest Blvd, Norwest NSW 2153.
- Eligible Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw, which will take place at 2.00pm AEST on 21st June 2019.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or received after close of entry will not be entered into any draw. Incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries and notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be on the Australian Seniors Facebook page and the Australian Seniors website (www.seniors.com.au) within seven (7) days of the draw.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by registered mail.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the loss of any prize during distribution to the winner.
Redraw (if any)
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a drawn entrant being unable to satisfy the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion.
- If the Prize is forfeited through ineligibility, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the earliest plausible time, at the same place as the original draw. The relevant winner will then be notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of each draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on the Australian Seniors Facebook page and the Australian Seniors website (www.seniors.com.au) within seven (7) days of each draw.
Unclaimed Prize (if any)
- If an eligible winner is drawn and the prize remains unclaimed or undistributed for a period of three (3) months, the relevant winning entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the same time of day and place as the original draw on 21st June 2019. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will also be disclosed on the Australian Seniors Facebook page and the Australian Seniors website (www.seniors.com.au) within seven (7) days of the draw.
- The winner of the Prize, including any alternative prize, is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive the Prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same Terms & Conditions, subject to State Regulation.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an Entrant to enter the Promotion and conduct the Promotion. We may also use your personal information for related purposes such as sending you information about related products and/or promotions.
- This Promotion is run by the Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.