Win The Ultimate Getaway
Terms and Conditions
Australian Seniors win the ultimate getaway (“the Promotion”).
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency (“Australian Seniors”) ABN 31 604 937 902, a trading name of Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (“GFS”) ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (collectively referred to as “the Promoter/We/Us”) of 58 Norwest Blvd, Norwest NSW 2153, phone (02) 8886 8300.
New South Wales (NSW)
- The Promotion is open for entry by any Australian resident over the age of 18 years of age excluding:
- employees of GFS,
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a GFS
- any person who has breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Business names or company names will not be accepted for entry.
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 2nd January 2020 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 29th February 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The prize is a $5,000 Flight Centre® gift card. There is one Prize giveaway – the winner will receive 1 x $5,000 gift card from Flight Centre® (“the Prize”). Total Prize value is equal to $5,000.
- The winner can use the Prize to select all travel provided by Flight Centre® (“the Travel Agent”) to the value of $5,000. See https://www.flightcentre.com.au/ for travel options.
- Full terms and conditions of the Flight Centre® gift card are available here: https://www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
- The Prize must be redeemed within three (3) years from the issue date. The Prize must be redeemed at a Flight Centre® store. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency. Any portion of the Prize not redeemed in this period will become void. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize will be issued in the name of the winning entrant.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- Satisfy one of the following:
- Obtain an insurance quote during the promotional period from one of Australian Seniors retail stores, located at Castle Towers Shopping Centre or Lake Haven Shopping Centre to receive 1 entry into the competition.
- Purchase an insurance policy during the promotional period from one of Australian Seniors retail stores, located at Castle Towers Shopping Centre or Lake Haven Shopping Centre to receive 5 entries into the competition.
- Purchase an Australian Seniors insurance policy during the promotional period as a result of obtaining a quote from one of the Australian Seniors retail stores, located at Castle Towers Shopping Centre or Lake Haven Shopping Centre to receive 5 entries into the competition.
- Satisfy one of the following:
- Entrants can enter by multiple methods, subject to any limitations specified in clause 9.
- To be placed in the draw and be eligible to win, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The entrant must enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period; and
- The requirements of clauses 1, 2 and 9 must be satisfied and done in accordance with all of these Terms & Conditions; and
- All information provided for the insurance quote must be complete, genuine and accurate at the time of completing the quote request. If an entry is found to be falsified, whether wholly or a substantial part, it will be disqualified from the Promotion; and
- The quote and/or policy purchase must be for a new policy and must not be for an amendment to an active policy.
- Only one quote per product will be counted as an eligible entry
This clause (clause 11) is active despite any communication of the result of the Promotion.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner consents to the publication of their name and State of residence in any advertisement/s or article/s relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
- Eligible Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, from 12.01am (AEST) on 2nd January 2020 until 11.59pm 29th February 2020 will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at 2.00pm AEST on 6th March 2020 at Greenstone Financial Services, 58 Norwest Blvd, Norwest NSW 2153.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or received after close of entry will not be entered into the draw.
- Incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
- The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries and notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) on the contact details provided by the entrant, if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on the Australian Seniors Facebook page on 13th March 2020 and will have their name published on www.seniors.com.au for a minimum of 28 days. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner on the phone number provided when entering the promotion or such other method of contact deemed appropriate by the Promoter in its sole discretion in the circumstances. The Promoter will try to contact the winner over a 4-week period. If the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) calendar months of the date of notification as specified in clause 18, the prize will be deemed as unclaimed. This will result in forfeiture of the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found. Where eligibility of a new winner is not able to be ascertained without undertaking a redraw for the prize, a redraw in accordance with clause 24 will occur.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by registered mail to the address provided (within Australia only) or by presentation at the winner’s closest store.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the loss of any prize during distribution to the winner.
Redraw (if any)
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a drawn entrant being unable to satisfy the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- If the Prize is forfeited through ineligibility in accordance with clauses 22 or 23, or due to a failure of the winner to claim the prize in accordance with clause 19, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, on the 20th March 2020, at the same place as the original draw. The relevant winner will then be notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on the Australian Seniors Facebook page on 27th March 2020 and will have their name published on www.seniors.com.au for a minimum of 28 days.
- In the event that this redrawn prize winner is not eligible, or the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within three (3) months of any redraw, the Promoter will give notice to the relevant regulators of the outcome and seek advice on appropriate dispersal of the prize. This may include donation of the prize, or an equivalent dollar amount, to a registered charity.
- The winner of the Prize, including any alternative prize, is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive the Prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same Terms & Conditions, subject to State Regulation.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an Entrant to enter the Promotion and conduct the Promotion. We may also use your personal information for related purposes such as sending you information about related products and/or promotions.
- This Promotion is run by the Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The Promoter, prize provider, the issuer of the gift cards and their agents reserve the right to refuse to accept gift cards which are deemed to have been tampered with, defaced, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise are suspected to be affected by fraud or which have been lost or stolen following delivery The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.