Seniors Annual Travel
Selecting Your Cover
||Covered Locations under each Plan
|Worldwide excluding Cuba
||Worldwide excluding Cuba
Who can be Covered
||Cover for You and Your Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) other Unrelated Children provided they are travelling with You on a Journey.
||Cover for You and Your Spouse/Partner and Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) Unrelated Children provided they are travelling with You on a Journey.
Dependent Children and Grandchildren and two (2) Unrelated Children are covered for free when You purchase this Policy. There is no restriction on the number of Dependent Children and Grandchildren covered, but all Dependent Children, Grandchildren and Unrelated Children must be named on the Policy.
If You purchase this Policy, the maximum benefit amount We will pay for claims by You and any other persons covered (including the Dependent Children) is twice the benefit shown in the table below.
Important Information about Travel Insurance
- You are not aware of any circumstance which is likely to give rise to a claim before You take up this insurance.
- You are a permanent resident of Australia and will be returning to Your Home at the completion of the Period of Insurance.
- Journey must commence and terminate while this Policy is in force and be more than a one-hundred (100) kilometre radius from Your Home.
- Your Journey must not be greater than forty-five (45) consecutive days.
- Age limit:
- Adults – Eighteen (18) up to and including Seventy-Nine (79) years of age.
- Dependent Children, Grandchildren and Unrelated Children – up to and including twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Due to legislation, medical expenses for treatment and services received in Australia are not payable under this policy.