Essential Accident & Illness Cover
Your pet gives you comfort when you’re unwell – so you want to make sure you can do the same for them. With our Essential Accident & Illness Cover, you’re covered for up to 75% of your pet’s veterinary bills – so you can afford to give them the care they need.
- Up to $12,000 a year in eligible veterinary costs – from any licensed and registered vet in Australia
- Up to 75% of the cost of treating injuries caused by accidents – including burns, snake bites, allergic reactions to insect bites (except ticks and fleas) and car accidents
- Up to 75% of the cost of treating a range of diseases, excluding pre-existing conditions and certain specified illnesses
- Extra benefits, including overseas cover for your pet while travelling, tick paralysis treatment, emergency boarding and necessary euthanasia
- Guaranteed lifetime cover when you insure your pet between the age of eight weeks and nine years old and you keep your pet’s policy in force
- Next day protection for accidental injury and full cover for illness after just 30 days
- We want to keep the cost of your premiums down – and that means we can’t cover everything. Find out what isn’t included in your policy What Isn’t Covered.
For full details about your policy, download your copy of the Policy Booklet.
Why choose Australian Seniors Insurance Agency?
- Quick and easy applications, online or over the phone
- A 10% Seniors Discount if you’re over 50
- Your choice of fortnightly, monthly or yearly premiums – at no extra cost
- Cover for home visits, for extra convenience
- Stress-free and simple claims, with personal support