Top Accident & Illness Cover
Your dog or cat is more than a pet – they are a trusted companion, faithful friend and beloved family member. That’s why you want to make sure they have the highest level of care if something goes wrong.
With our Top Accident & Illness Cover, you’ll be covered for up to 80% of your vet bills, which means you can afford to give your pet the treatment they deserve. Plus, when you add Routine Care to your cover, we’ll help you pay for your everyday pet care as well.
- Up to $12,000 a year in eligible veterinary costs – from any licensed and registered vet in Australia
- Up to 80% of the cost of treating injuries caused by accidents, including burns, snake bites, allergic reactions to insect bites (not including ticks and fleas) and car accidents
- Up to 80% of the cost of treating a range of diseases, excluding pre-existing conditions and certain specified illnesses
- Extra benefits, including overseas cover for your pet while travelling, tick paralysis treatment, emergency boarding and necessary euthanasia
- Next day protection for accidental injury and full cover for illness after just 30 days
- Optional cover for everyday routine care, including teeth cleaning, vaccinations and training
- Guaranteed lifetime cover for your pet when you insure them between the age of eight weeks and nine years old and you keep your pet’s policy in force
For full details about your policy, download your copy of the Policy Booklet.
Why choose Australian Seniors Insurance Agency?
- Quick and easy applications, online or over the phone
- A 10% Seniors Discount if you’re over 50
- Your choice of fortnightly, monthly or yearly premiums – at no extra cost
- Cover for home visits, for extra convenience
- Stress-free and simple claims, with personal support