Routine Care Benefit
Even when your pet is healthy, there are things you need to do to keep them that way, like vaccinations, worming and dental care. But the cost of these treatments can quickly add up – which is why we’ve created our Routine Care Benefit.
By adding Routine Care Benefit to your Top Accident & Illness Cover, you can claim up to $80 a year on selected common health care expenses.
What is included?
Every year, you’ll receive a $50 benefit to cover the cost of any one of these:
- Worm, flea or tick control
- Heartworm preventative medication
- Vaccinations and health checks
- Teeth cleaning and dental care
- Prescription diets
- De-sexing and micro-chipping
- Council registration fees
- Obedience training (at a recognised training facility)
- Behavioural therapy (by a qualified animal behaviourist or vet)
- Alternative therapies
- Cremation or burial
In addition, every year you can claim an additional $15 each for:
- Heartworm tests or blood screening
- FeLV/FIV tests or urinalysis
For full details of what is covered in the Routine Care Benefit option, see the Policy Booklet.