Accident Only Cover
An accident involving your pet can be a stressful – and expensive – experience. And because accidents are unpredictable they can be hard to budget for in advance. Our Accident Only Cover pays up to 80% of your pet’s veterinary bills when they are injured in an accident. So you can give them the treatment they need without worrying about the cost.
- Up to $8,000 a year in eligible veterinary costs – from any licensed and registered vet in Australia
- Up to 80% of vet bills for treating injuries caused by accidents, including burns, snake bites, allergic reactions to insect bites (except ticks and fleas), falls and car accidents
- Extra benefits, including overseas cover for your pet while travelling, emergency boarding and necessary euthanasia
- Guaranteed lifetime cover for your pet when you insure them between the age of eight week and nine years old and you keep your pet’s policy
- Protection from the day after you start your policy
We want to keep the cost of your premiums down – and that means we can’t cover everything. Find out what isn’t included in your policy What Isn’t Covered. For full details about your policy, download your copy of the Policy Booklet.
Why choose Australian Seniors Insurance Agency?
- Quick and easy applications, online or over the phone
- A 10% Seniors Discount if you’re over 50
- Your choice of fortnightly, monthly or yearly premiums – at no extra cost
- Cover for home visits, for extra convenience
- Stress-free and simple claims, with personal support