Seniors Funeral Insurance Cover
Australian Seniors™ Funeral Plan - 10 top benefits
- Guaranteed cover for Australian residents aged 18 to 79
- Your chosen funeral insurance benefit is paid in the event of your death - from $3,000 up to $15,000 (in the first 12 months benefits are restricted to death as a result of an accident)
- Triple benefit paid in the event of accidental death from day 1 - up to $45,000
- No medical or blood test required
- Single or family cover options
- Choose the premium structure that works for you - either fixed or age-based
- Premiums stop at age 90 and cover continues for life
- Monthly or fortnightly payment options with deductions on the day of your choice
- Worldwide protection 24/7
- 30 day cooling off period so you can make sure it suits your needs
Australian Seniors™ Funeral Plan - designed for Australians aged 50 plus
Australian Seniors™ Funeral Plan offers affordable funeral insurance and the option of accidental serious injury insurance designed especially for those aged 50 plus. You can tailor the benefit amount to suit your needs and budget. Once your funeral insurance cover is in place, you can keep it for life and you'll be covered anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. Your health and circumstances may change, but as long as you continue to pay your premiums your funeral insurance cover will not be affected.
Why do I need the Australian Seniors™ Funeral Plan?
Whilst your children may have “flown the nest” and your mortgage is under control, it doesn't mean that your savings will take care of whatever lies ahead. The benefit amount you choose is paid to your beneficiaries without delay, and can be used to pay for your funeral or other outstanding debts.
Simply call 1300 002 303 and we'll take your application over the phone.